£16 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
Are you a Nurse who takes pride in providing the highest possible level of care?
I have a client who shares this belief.
My is dedicated to providing their residents with excellent levels of care through ensuring a high ratio of staff on all shifts, to ensure all staff are correctly trained to carry out their jobs and to provide the best possible levels of care to each and every patient.
- up to £18/hr
- Pension Scheme
- Development plan
- Training support
- Excellent working conditions
- Free meals on shift
- Parking on-site
- Perk box, thousands of discounts from high street retailer
- Free monthly cinema ticket
- Free weekly coffee from Café nero
- Monthly poll where staff can win rewards
- Weekly nominations from the exec team for good work
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A leading care provider in Betchworth, Surrey who have won numerous awards in recognition of their excellence in caring for people with dementia, mental and physical health needs is looking for a dedicated and motivated Staff Nurse to work within their medium sized nursing home.
This well-run nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been rated 9.4/10 on a well-known care homes site. Is this something you'd be interested in?
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.