£16.50 - £18 per hour, Benefits: Paid Breaks, Free Uniform, DBS and NMC cost covered
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
Are you a Nurse who takes pride in providing the highest possible level of care?
I have a client who shares this belief.
My client have a group of homes looking to provide their residents with excellent levels of care, through ensuring a high ratio of staff on all shifts. As well as ensuring all staff are correctly trained to carry out their jobs, to provide the best possible levels of care to each and every resident.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a purpose built nursing home that is based in a quiet location in Enfield, designed to provide the highest standard of comfort and care. The home is furnished to the highest standards, and offers the residents a relaxing environment to live in. My client provides nursing services to the elderly, in the forms of palliative care, dementia care, and rehabilitative care.
This home is rated GOOD across the board by the Care Quality Commission. This is a testament to the quality of care which this home prides itself on. So therefore the successful candidate will need to have the necessary clinical skills as well having a naturally caring approach to be in keeping with the ethos of the home.
Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN Skills and responsibilities
- As a registered nurse you will show warmth and support to residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and enhancing the lives of all individuals.
- A strong knowledge of person-centred care
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
- Working closely with each resident, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
- Provide a high level of care to our residents to ensure their well-being
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the residents conditions
- Administering medications
- Carrying out risk assessment's
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
- Care planning
- Monitoring Care delivery
- Delegating and following up on care with health care assistants
- A competitive basic salary
- Discounts at major retailers (Savings of up to £1500)
- Industry recognised training and ongoing support and development (Paid on and off site)
- Progression opportunities
- Free uniform
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid annual NMC fees
- DBS cost covered
- £500 refer-a-nurse scheme and a £300 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
- Paid breaks and free meal when you work shifts of 6 hours or more
Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.