Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a modernised nursing home in Colwyn Bay. This service has been recently refurbished to provide its residents with modern facilities and comfortable living conditions.
This small service provides residential and nursing care to its elderly residents. The size of the service allows each resident to be provided a very personalised level of care, with their own tailor made care plan.
You would be going in to work alongside a motivated, caring and dedication team of staff. So therefore you will need to have excellent clinical nursing skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering medication and oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Free lunch meal
- Free parking
- Free train travel
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.