Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Newport. This service provides nursing services to the elderly, who are in need of general nursing needs and dementia care.
This service prides itself on offering a personalised level of nursing care, where each residents needs are adhered to, and care plans are created accordingly. As the successful candidate you will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen and medication
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Paid Breaks
- Free meals
- Revalidation support
- Free uniform
- In-depth induction
- Pension Scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW14754
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.