£16.50 - £17.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Elderly, Dementia, Mental Health
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Leicester, Leicestershire. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, Mental Health conditions, and residents requiring general nursing service. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients home has gone from strength to strength, benefiting from healthy refurbishment in order enhance its capabilities. The care philosophy is focused on treating each resident as a special individual, with a person-centred approach that makes the most of potential and daily lifestyle. My client home is fully CQC compliant and recently was awarded an all good report.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.