- Paid breaks
- Subsidised lunches
- Ongoing training
- Discounted benefits scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Long term incentive scheme (£1,000 a year)
- Recognition awards
- Pension scheme
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a luxury nursing home in Brentwood, Essex. My client is one of the fastest growing care groups in the South East and offer dementia and nursing services to the elderly.
The home itself is purpose built to an impressive standard. It has landscaped gardens and water features, with a tastefully decorated interior. My client has extremely high standards and are proud of the level of care they provide within the home, this is reflected in the CQC of the home.
The successful candidate will be passionate about nursing, and have a be naturally caring.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.