Are you looking for flexible working hours? How about some extra shifts to top-up your monthly earnings?
HRN are currently recruiting experienced Support Workers looking for a new challenge.
Company benefits for Support Worker (Mental Health):
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Job Overview for Support Worker (Mental Health):
You will be responsible for day to day care including monitoring and entertaining the residents, as well as assisting with their daily needs. The hands-on Support Worker will have 6 months experience in the field and have a naturally caring approach. The role will offer a mixture of Days/Nights. Full and part time hours are available.
Job Setting for Support Worker (Mental Health):
- Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Mental Health, Rehabilitation, Secure
- Up to £16/hr
Skills and responsibilities for Support Worker (Mental Health):
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall well-being
Requirements for Support Worker (Mental Health):
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.