My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Manchester, Greater Manchester. My client provides nursing services to Elderly residents with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
They have an exceptional rating from CQC reports to care home reports. They offer exceptional progression and benefits for the right nurse, who is driven, committed, and passionate nursing.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Free Lunches
- Free DBS
- Free NMC revalidation
- Family days out
- Childcare vouchers
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.