- Competitive pay rates
- Paid breaks
- Manager has an open-door policy
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- DBS & Uniform provided
- Free on-site parking
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a purpose built nursing home in Brecon. My client provides general nursing services to the elderly with dementia & mental health conditions.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. A full induction process is provided with ongoing training in order to help maintain such a strong reputation in the local community. The home is run independently, meaning your input into the running of the home is vital, the manager operates on an open-door policy.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.