020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Nurse Manager, looking for a rewarding position, working for an excellent care group?
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a medium sized nursing home in New Malden. The service offers nursing care to the elderly who suffer from dementia and physical disabilities. The home is well established in the local community, with a reputation for providing high quality care. This is reflected in the CQC of the home.
The successful candidate will have experience in a senior position, within a similar setting. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home, as well as occupancy levels, CQC compliance, Staff training, recruitment of clinical staff.
The role offers Mon-Fri hours, with the odd additional shift to carry out audits and training. Paying £55k+ per annum.
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.