�34k per annum
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a specialist dual registered care home with nursing for adult's with profound learning disabilities and multiple disabilities in Twickenham, Middlesex.
Each resident has their own personalised bedroom and use of the communal areas. There is direct access to a beautiful sensory garden. There is an activity room in the garden where the home has state of the art audio visual equipment and an adapted computer.
Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Attendance bonus - £600 year
- Competitive annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Uniforms provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you would like to for the role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.