£18 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
A brand new Clinical Lead position has arisen in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Paying up to £19.50 per hour, Offering days only, Good CQC across the board
Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative, Respite
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. You will be working with elderly residents requiring short term or long term nursing care, including dementia. You must have a good knowledge of safeguarding, DOLS and Mental Capacity Act and be able to put this knowledge into practice, as well as guiding others. Also to ensure the clinical/care needs of the home meet the required standards as well as ensuring the safe delivery of nursing care.
The home itself belongs to a very reputable care group based in the SE of England. The home itself is bright, spacious and modern, it was purpose built and opened just a few years ago. Designed with care in mind, my client pride themselves on providing the highes standard of care, the successful candidate will share this passion.
You will have experience supervising staff in a similar setting, as well as excellent clinical skills,
Clinical Lead Skills and responsibilities
- Experience is a care environment and in a senior nursing role or above
- Putting together treatment plans
- Setting an example in delivering excellent care
- Overseeing a team of nurses and care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Industry recognised training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Fantastic progression opportunities within the company
- Subsidised meals
- Payment of NMC fee's
Clinical Lead Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.