My client is a well-established care home with nursing, a GOOD' CQC rating, and a proven track record of providing outstanding learning disability care to the those aged 18+. Competitive salaries, and a generous bonus scheme. A forward thinking team make this company among the best care providers to work for in the country.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of health care assistants. The successful nurse will have fantastic leadership skills as well as be able to demonstrate excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring attitude.
The role will offer days or night shifts, with flexible shift patterns available.
- Days or Nights - Full or Part Time Hours Available
- Younger Adults
- Physical Disability, Learning Disabilities, Mild Mental Health
- Up to £20 per hour
- Benefits: Highest pay in the area, Free uniform, Constant training, Bonus scheme
- Paid Breaks
- 2 Weeks Salary bonus after 12 Months
- 4 Weeks Salary bonus after 24 Months
- Free Car Parking
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Skills and Responsibilities
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.