This lovely Home requires a passionate Staff Nurse to work within a warm and supportive nursing home in Plymouth, Devon. This home provides nursing services to elderly with dementia. If you are looking for ongoing paid training and supportive member of your team to progress you forward into a Senior role allowing you to develop and gain more skills as a nurse, This role will match up perfectly with what you are ideally looking for moving forward.
My client pride themselves on providing a premium experience and high quality care for their residents, if you consider yourself a dedicated and skilled nurse then this opportunity will be for you.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free on-site parking
- Paid breaks & subsidised lunches
- Uniform supplied
- Training days paid for
- Premium Night Wage
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW15571
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.