Up to £18ph
Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Good CQC with outstanding in Caring
My client requires a dedicated Mental Health Nurse to work within an Independent Hospital in South Croydon. My client offers Psychiatric Care to those suffering Acute Mental Illness. This facility is a fantastic environment to work within. It comprises of a locked-in rehabilitation unit and a semi-independent living complex.
Patients at the Hospital are often long-term with an average stay of 23 months. Many have a dual diagnosis with a Learning disability. This facility prides itself on effective rehabilitation back into community living with a fantastic multidisciplinary team on-site as well as its good CQC.
The successful staff nurse will have fantastic knowledge of care in an acute setting and great knowledge of the Mental Health Act. You will be responsible for creating, implementing and evaluating holistic care plans
Skills and responsibilities
- Knowledge of Acute Mental Health and the Mental Health Act
- Up to date clinical skills based on evidenced based practice
- Ability to create individualised care plans
- Working effectively within a MDT
- Ability to supervise and support Junior Staff and Health Care Assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Willing to share experience
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.