Younger Adults, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Cerebral Palsy
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a specialist 30 bedded nursing home in Sutton Coldfield. My client provides nursing services to younger adults with physical disability, sensory impairment and acquired brain injuries. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. They also have a good CQC rating.
The charity run service is close to a range of local amenities and attractions. My client enables residents to get the most out of life, supporting individuals to maintain relationships with family and friends, and gain the ability to move on to more independent living when they're ready.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Working for a big organisation
- Great development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Competitive annual leave
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW11507
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.