My client requires a dedicated and hard working RGN Nurse to work within a purpose built Neurological care centre for highly dependent neurologically impaired residents with complex needs in Purley. My client provides expert nursing services to Adults and the Elderly who are medically highly dependent due to complex physical and/or neurological disorders. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be developing and implementing individualised care plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Nurse will have excellent clinical skills. My client offers ongoing training, support and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Competent clinical assessment skills
- Developing individualised treatment plans
- Delivering a high standard of evidence-based care to Residents
- Liaising effectively with all members of the MDT to ensure Residents needs are met
- Ongoing training and support
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- A competitive annual salary
- Paid breaks
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development as well as progression opportunities within the company
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Show drive and determination to achieve objectives
- Proficiency in dispensing and administrating oral medication
- Experience within a neuro rehab environment
- Ability to manage and prioritise conflicting workloads
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.