Neurological Impairment, Head / Brain Injuries, Respite, Residential Care, Complex Needs, Adults, Elderly, Physical Impairment
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a purpose built care home for highly dependent neurologically impaired residents with complex needs in West Norwood. My client provides expert nursing services to Adults and the Elderly who are medically highly dependent due to complex physical and/or neurological disorders. They provide person centred nursing care and therapy services which are individually tailored to the needs of each patient at the Home, You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be developing and implementing individualised care plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Nurse will have excellent clinical skills. My client offers ongoing training, support and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Competent clinical assessment skills
- Developing individualised treatment plans
- Previous experience within a neuro background
- 6 months experience post qualification in an intensive care or acute setting
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Free uniform
- Free hot meal on duty
Registered General Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.