Elderly, Dementia, Mental Health, Younger adults
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Shrewsbury. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. My clients residence is based in a rural picturesque setting however close to the nearest town. A established service with a good CQC report and excellent reviews. My clients provides a warm supportive environment which has recently been refurbished.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Flexible shifts
- Company pension
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.