My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bargoed, Caerphilly. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia or physical disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Clinical assessments
- Wound management
- Developing and implementing care plans
- Providing holistic and patient centred care
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Parking
- Comprehensive Induction
- Meals Provided
- Childcare Vouchers
- Excellent Management and Support Structures
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.