020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Elderly, Dementia, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home in New Malden, Surrey. My client provides exceptional nursing services to the elderly with physical disabilities . The successful candidate will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home itself has a team of well trained and experienced care staff who strive to make sure all residents are comfortable at all times. It has a fantastic friendly atmosphere which gives the home a wonderful homely feel to it to both residents and staff.
Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Experience working with patients with physical disabilities
- Quality training provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Fantastic Atmosphere to work in
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you feel you would be great for this role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.