My client requires a dedicated Clinical Manager to work within a spacious, comfortable, purpose built Nursing Home situated in the picturesque suburb of Bromley, Kent. My client offers exceptionally high standard of care for the elderly, frail, post-operative and convalescent patients as well as those with physical disabilities. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care along with some supernumerary hours throughout the week. The successful Clinical Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff across the home
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- 75% - supernumery role
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Fantastic progression throughout the home
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- previous experience within a senior/ managerial post
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly and Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.