- Ongoing training and support with courses
- Great development opportunities
- Paid Breaks
- In-depth induction
- DBS & NMC Paid
- Flexible shift pattern - Work and life balance
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Weekend Enhancements + £1.50/hour
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bristol who pride themselves with an Outstanding CQC across all of their sister sites also and support including ongoing training to all their nurses. My client provides nursing services to its elderly residents, some who are suffering with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach to fit in with the well established team at this service.
Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW14270
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.