Elderly, Dementia, Mental Health
Top Rated Care Home in the North West Achieving on average 5 out of 5 by customers and rated Excellent in many areas ranging from facilities, care, activities, staff. A dedicated Staff Nurse is required to work within a idyllic nursing home in Market Drayton. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. This is a fantastic role in which you will be fully supported by collaborative team approach and this is a opportunity not to be missed with a high rate of pay.
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Top rate of pay
- Joining established team
- Top rated care home in the north west
- Flexible shifts
- Good CQC
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.