£18 - £19 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful medium sized nursing home in Banbury. My client provides nursing services to Elderly Residents with Dementia and Mental Health.
My client's nursing home helps vulnerable adults suffering from Dementia through challenging times of their lives, supporting quality of life as well as care that is suited to the individual.
As well as professional care, the focus is on enabling residents to enjoy a homely environment, making what they wish of their daily lifestyles, whether for permanent or part-time needs.
The specialist nursing team on-site provides high quality dementia care and is are committed to ensuring that care is person centred, meeting both the physical and social needs of clients.
- Annual bonus up to £1000
- Paid breaks
- Accommodation provided
- Ongoing paid training
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Tier 2 sponsorship available
- Relocation package available
- Competitive annual leave - up to 6 weeks
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.