Telephone and Video interview available due to the current crisis.
Elderly, Dementia, Physical Disabilities
A dedicated Staff Nurse is required to work within a majestic nursing home in Bristol. This village based care home provides a peaceful & caring service to users and staff members alike. The home has achieved an overall Outstanding rating and provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 12 weeks sick leave paid
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Christmas bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Paid breaks
- NMC Revalidation support
- DBS checks
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.