- Paid breaks
- Extra £1/hour for overtime shift
- Ongoing training
- Meals provided on your shift
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Free breakfast on sunday morning
- Paid Handover
- Double Pay on Bank Holidays
- 28 Days Annual Leave
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 45 bedded nursing home in Pershore, Worcestershire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with physical disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients home makes the most of a scenic location in which to achieve a satisfying care service, blending elegant living with innovative nursing. This charming property has been thoroughly refurbished to suit the daily tasks care workers need to accomplish, while being a great place to live and visit. residents own choice of daily room is respected alongside dignity and privacy.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.