Elderly, Dementia, Mental Health, Palliative
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a Luxury nursing home in Sutton Coldfield. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia care, with a good CQC. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. This is a fantastic role in which you will be fully supported by collaborative team approach and this is a opportunity not to be missed with a high rate of pay.
The emphasis being on enforcing and maintaining a key worker system, to provide continuity for all residents. Training is high the agenda, for all staff, so they are able to carry out their duties in a professional manner. Regular feedback is received and is very important, which helps the company to constantly revise and improve services.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Time and a half payment for bank holiday working, and double time at Christmas
- Annual Salary Review
- 28 days annual leave including all bank holidays
- Comprehensive Induction Programme at start of employment
- Excellent training and development opportunities which include: Venepuncture, Dementia Champion
- Training, Accredited End of Life Care Training, Death Verification Training, and additional training as
- Flexible shift pattern
- Generous paid breaks for all shifts, and free meals if working a long day
- Employer Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free DBS and Flu vaccination
- Professional Staff Uniform
- Pleasant working environment in a beautiful location, with a purpose built staff room and all amenities
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.