£14 - £16 per hour
020 7193 4003
almost 2 years ago
Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 25 bedded nursing home in Isle Of Wight. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home is part of a well established care homes group. The home has been awarded a good CQC rating. They offer great progression to the right candidate.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing paid training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.