General, Elderly, Dementia, Palliative,
Are you a Nurse (RGN) who takes pride in providing the highest possible level of care? I have a client who shares this belief.
My client have a group of homes, that are looking to provide their residents with excellent levels of care through ensuring a high ratio of staff on all shifts, to ensure all staff are correctly trained to carry out their jobs and to provide the best possible levels of care to each and every patient.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse - RGN to work within a modern purpose-built nursing home in Watford. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly. At this role you would be working alongside experienced nurses and carers to help you provide a personalised level of care to each resident.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. A successful candidate can expect many benefits such as a welcome bonus and their DBS and NMC fees covered.
Staff Nurse - RGN Skills and responsibilities
- As a registered nurse you will show warmth and support to residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and enhancing the lives of all individuals.
- A strong knowledge of person-cantered care
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
- Working closely with each resident, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
- You will provide the very best levels of clinical care, make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the well-being of every resident
- Provide a high level of care to our residents to ensure their well-being
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the residents conditions
- Administering medications
- Carrying out risk assessment's
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
- Care planning
- Monitoring Care delivery
- Delegating and following up on care with health care assistants
In return for this role you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary
- Industry recognised training and ongoing support and development
- Progression opportunities
- Free uniform
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid annual NMC fees
- Sponsorship (dependant on applicant)
- DBS cost covered
- Paid breaks and free meal when you work shifts of 6 hours or more
Staff Nurse - RGN Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.