Elderly & Physical Disability
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 35 bedded nursing home in Swansea. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My client's nursing home provides a very high standard of quality nursing and respite care for the elderly. The Home has an excellent reputation within the community and maintains very close links with both churches.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Discounts & Vouchers with top brands
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.