Elderly & Dementia
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well-established nursing centre in Bridgwater. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This newly built care home is a purpose-built home providing residential, nursing and dementia care. The home offers a varied programme of daytime activities for residents and day care visitors.
This home is part of a large care home group. They have been constantly awarded a good CQC rating.
- Ongoing paid training
- Long service awards
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Attendance bonus
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meals
- Refer a friend bonus
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.