020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
Physical Disabilities, Care Home, Adults, Younger Adults
My client requires a dedicated RNLD or RGN Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bromley, Kent. My client offers care to adults with physical disabilities. This home is an accredited Practice Development Unit which offers a comprehensive induction and many progression opportunities.
The home provides care to complex needs, therefore excellent clinical skills are required such as PEG feeds, moving and handling, IV Cannulation & Catheterisation experience. My Client is specifically looking for someone with a "can do" and positive attitude, someone who is flexible and motivated to provide a high level of care. Experience working with physical and/or learning disabilities is advantageous.
- Staff Nurse
- 36 hrs/week
- Physical Disabilities
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and Responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Competent clinical skills
- Implementing care plans
- Delegation skills to oversee support staff
- Proven clinical leadership skills
- Ongoing training and support
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company Pension
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you believe you would be suitable for this role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.