£17.50 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
Elderly, Dementia, Mental Health
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with Dementia, Mental Health Conditions and those requiring general nursing services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home has built a fantastic reputation amongst the local community and is truly known for the outstanding care they provide their residents. They treat each individual residents with catered needs and make each resident feel at home. The home has recently been awarded a all good CQC report and there are future plans to expand the home, which you could be part of.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Competitive annual holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Paid breaks
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.