Elderly, Dementia and Mental Health
A dedicated Staff Nurse is required to work within a well run warm and friendly nursing home in Coventry. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. This is a fantastic role in which you will be fully supported by collaborative team approach and this is a opportunity not to be missed with a high rate of pay.
- Staff pension
- Death in Service - Financial assistance to Next of Kin
- Child Care Vouchers
- Sponsorship offered
- Long term service awards
- Profit share scheme
- Employee Care Awards
- Retail Vouchers, Holiday discounts, Leisure savings & Vehicle Benefits.
- Depending on your role you could also receive; paid breaks, free parking, free food on shift, flexible working, free uniform, Quality bonus and the option to buy additional annual leave.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
· Hold a relevant nursing qualification
· Be registered with the NMC
· Have satisfactory references
· Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity !
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.