£17.50 - £18.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
Elderly, Dementia, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Birmingham, West Midlands. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with everything listed above. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My client is looking to grow their company into one of UK's largest care home providers, specialising in Complex Needs and Learning Disabilities for a range of different ages. This is a great opportunity for someone who is look to progress and develop their career.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.