£18 - £19 per hour
020 7193 4003
10 months ago
Dementia, Learning Disability, Mental Health, Old Age, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bristol. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home has been constantly awarded a 'Good' CQC rating. The home has undergone recent development with the creation of a dedicated 20 bedroom suite with supported trained staff to care for residents with dementia.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- £1000 - Yearly bonus
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Subsided lunches
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.