Dementia, Mental Health, Old Age, Physical Disability
My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Weymouth, Dorset. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home specialises in Dementia care. The home is decorated to offer sensory stimulation, appropriate for all stages of dementia. The home is a large, detached Georgian style residence. On the semi-rural edge to the west of Weymouth. The home has been constantly awarded a 'Good' CQC rating.
Home Manager Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Pension scheme
- Private medical care worth £5000
- Performance bonuses
- Excellent support from senior management team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Home Manager Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.