£18 - £18.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
Telephone and Video interview available
Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful medium sized nursing home in Christchurch, Dorset. My client provides nursing services to Old Age with Mental Health. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home specialises in nursing and dementia care. The nursing home is set in one of Dorset's most prestigious areas. This home offers high quality specialist nursing, residential, dementia and end of life care. The home has been constantly awarded a 'Good' CQC rating.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Welcome bonus of £1000
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Free meals
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.