£18 - £19 per hour
020 7193 4003
2 days ago
Are you looking to make the next step in your nursing career?
My client is looking for an experienced Nurse looking to step up into a senior Nurse role within their beautiful nursing home in Basingstoke, My client is highly regarded nation wide, abd invest heavily in training and intwernal progression. They offer nursing and dementia care to the elderly.
The home itself is purpose built to an impressive standard. With landscaped gardens and excellent facilities. The role as Snior Nurse will involve running shifts, and mentoring junior nurses and care assistants.
Tge role offers £18.50/hr, with industry leading benefits and progression opportunities.
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Senior Staff Nurse role:
- Ongoing Training
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Profit-Share Schemes
- Various Vouchers for Discounts
- Free Parking
- Holiday and Travelling Discounts
- Excellent Management and Support Structures
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.