- Private healthcare scheme
- Life and health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised on site cafe
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Pension scheme
- Industry Leading training
Critical Care, Diagnostic Medical Imaging Services, Endoscopy services, General Medical Admissions, Ophthalmology services, Orthopaedics, Physiotherapy, Private GP Service, Sports Injuries Clinic, The Spinal Unit, Urgent Care Centre, Weight Loss Services
Excellent opportunity to work as a Nurse for one of the largest private hospital organisations in the UK. My client is currently looking for a Nurse to work within their Hospital in the Harrow area, on the wards which cater for children over 16 and adults of all ages.
My client is looking for a Nurse who is passionate about what they do, and would consider all levels of experience providing you share their ethos for care.
The role is 37.5 hours per week and offer industry leading benefits, and a salary of £28k-£33k depending on experience.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.