Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability
At this nursing home, the nurses take time to get to know a resident in order to build up a picture of them, we call this person-centred care. We provide our staff with high levels of training and experience but, perhaps more importantly, a set of values that allows them to empathise with residents and tailor care around their needs, concerns and desires. This nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Free daily meals
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free uniforms
- Free parking on site
Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.