Staff Nurse required in Cardiff , up to £17.50/hr with paid breaks and great benefits
This home is a brand new, private residential and nursing home situated in the suburb of Cardiff. The home is looking for a motivated nurse to offer the highest standards of care and be able to undertake all appropriate aspects of nursing care required. This home has been awarded 9/10 rating on a well-established care homes website.
- Paid breaks
- Paid ongoing training
- Subsidised meals
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking on site
- Free uniforms
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.