£35500 - £37000 per annum
020 7193 4003
almost 2 years ago
Old Age & Physical Disability
This home is situated in the leafy suburb of Cardiff. At this home, the staff at this home aim to provide exceptional levels of care in a luxury environment. The key focus of this home is to create a home-from-home experience for their residents.
The perfect candidate must be motivated to offer the highest standards of care and be able to undertake all appropriate aspects of nursing care required and manage the staff nurses in a effective manner.
Clinical Lead Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Paid ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free uniform's
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking on site
Clinical Lead Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.