- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free uniforms
- Free parking on site
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful small sized nursing home in Stourbridge. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia and Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has been rated 8.6/10 on a well-known care homes website. This home has also constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating on all five categories for the last four years.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.