£47k per annum
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Days - 37.5 hours per week
- Adolescents, Adults, Elderly
- Up to £47k per annum
- Mentorship/teaching experience essential
- Must be Nurse Prescriber, or willing to work towards qualification
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of my client's senior nursing team. My client is looking for a second Clinical Nurse Specialist to work across both the Inpatient unit and Day therapy Unit. The Hospice is a friendly and exciting place to work, they believe in providing excellent palliative care to patients and families. The successful candidate will share this passion.
As a Clinical Nurse Specialist you will jointly manage patients with specialist palliative care needs in a Nurse-led clinic within our dynamic Day Therapy Unit. You will also be supporting and developing nurses and health care assistants on the in-patient unit, as well as providing specialist advice on the wards where necessary. Working collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and external partners, you will ensure that this group of patients receive the highest standard of care and support throughout their terminal illness pathway.
My client requires someone who has extensive hospice/hospital or community, palliative experience. Someone who is a proven leader, motivator and a track record of training & developing staff. In return, the successful candidate will receive excellent training, and support towards self development, professionally and academically.
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about palliative care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.