Our nursing home provides high quality professional care for older people who find it difficult to look after themselves and who want the security of having highly skilled staff to help them with everyday tasks. This purpose built house has been carefully designed to accommodate the varying needs of later life. The home is well maintained and offers a very high standard of accommodation for the residents.
This well-established nursing home has been rated a 'Positive' CIW rating and has also been rated 7.9/10 on a well-known care homes website.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Free meals
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free uniforms
- Free parking on site
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.