£16.50 - £17.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Dementia & Old Age
This medium sized nursing home is situated in the quiet semi-rural location near Shrewsbury. This purpose built nursing home is designed for Nursing and Dementia care. This home has been constantly awarded a 'Good' CQC rating.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free meals
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.