Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability
One of the leading residential care providers for the elderly in Wales, we are passionate about care and seek to deliver the very best for our residents by tailoring the package of support that we can offer each individual. Employees are well supported with training programmes, with the provider keen to invest in talent in order to guarantee the quality of provision over the long term.
This nursing home has been rated 8.3/10 on a well-established care homes website and has also been awarded a 'Positive' CIW rating.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Free parking on site
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free uniforms
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.