This nursing home is part of a large care home group. The home is determined to set high standards in each of its care homes in South Wales. The homes are fully furnished bedrooms which can be personalised to the residents taste. The care teams are vigorously trained and committed to enabling individuals to live the life that they choose in a place where they can feel safe and at home.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking on site
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free uniforms
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.